Book your service
Regular and professional car servicing sessions not only help reduce your car’s running costs but also help increase its resale value. Now that our team at Phillips Tyres is in town, your search for the best car service garage in Bicester is over.
We offer professional servicing sessions, with a focus on increasing your car’s performance, durability and mileage. Our team is capable of tailoring services depending on which car you own, and its model and year of manufacture. We also stray a helpful hand to stick within your budget!
When should you come for servicing?
One common mistake which many people across the UK make is bringing their vehicles for car repairs in Bicester too late, and very infrequently. Our experts recommend that a full service is mandatory after every 12,000 miles or a year, whichever comes earlier.
An interim, or temporary service session, is warranted after every 6 months or 6000 miles, whichever is earlier. Note that, when driving on cratered roads, service schedules may become more frequent.
Our service packages
Phillips Tyres has two types of service packages: interim and full. Let’s break down these two types for you.
Interim service package
Our interim service package consists of a total overhaul of those parts of your car which are most prone to damages. This package is ideal for city commuters looking for car repairs.
The package covers servicing of the following areas:
- ABS (anti-lock braking system)
- Timing belt replacements
- Warning light
- Interior and exterior lights
- Windscreen wipers and rear view mirror
- Fuel cap replacements and repairs
- Clutch & handbrake servicing
- Fluid Levels, gearbox oil, engine oil top-up, oil filter replacement, etc.
- Suspension repairs
- Fuel lines, brake pipes and hoses
- Brake pads & discs replacements
- Tyre repairs and servicing, including re-treading.
- Exhaust emissions, and more.
Some major parts of a car, including the clutch assembly as well as brake discs and pads, cannot be repaired. They need complete replacements. Our car service Bicester excels at such services.
A full-service package comprises of all of the services an interim service offers and adds the following elements –
- Complete flush and refill of engine fluid.
- Spark plug inspection and replacement (if needed.)
- Air and oil filter replacement (mandatory.)
- Vehicle chassis repairs.
How does regular servicing benefit you?
Routine and professional servicing sessions are beneficial because:
- It helps improve safety: Our vehicle inspectors help increase your safety quotient by going over all the most vulnerable areas and replacing necessary parts.
- Increases future resale value: Our experience tells us that most residents of Bicester and other areas sell their vehicles after a few years. Proper repairs help fetch excellent resale value.
- Slashes expenses: Our services will effectively lower your daily car-related expenses after each of our servicing sessions.
Visit Phillips Tyres today
Feel free to contact us via our website or over the phone. We also accept online bookings!