Alloy Wheels Bicester
When it comes to customised, well-designed, and high-quality alloy wheels, no other car service garage or aftermarket parts retailer can even come close to what we, Phillips Tyres, have to offer. We have the most extensive collection of rims, perfect for all types of vehicle, and customisable for your unique styling preferences.
At our garage, you can sort through a vast collection of alloy wheels in Bicester. We have an extensive line up of products, compatible with cars of some of the most prominent automobile manufacturers from around the globe.
At Phillips Tyres, you will find alloy wheels for – Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Skoda, Peugeot Volkswagen, and many more European car manufacturers. We also stock rims for Japanese and South-Asian imports, like Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Nissan, Acura, etc. Among American brands, we have aftermarket parts for Ford, Chevrolet, Jeep, Cadillac; while Land Rover and Jaguar are some of the British cars that we stock parts of.
We also stock them in various sizes so that our customers can pick something for their SUVs and sports cars alike. You will find 14 to 23-inch rims in at our facility, available in various colour options and styling.
These rims are compatible with almost every brand of tyres available in the market. You can purchase and fit them with Pirelli, Dunlop, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Continental, Maxxis, Nexen, etc. We maintain this flexibility to ensure our clients get the best balance of safety and performance when they purchase alloy wheels Bicester, Oxford, or Wheatley from Phillips Tyres.
Why alloy wheels?
Alloy wheels offer a host of advantages over conventional steel wheels. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Better heat dissipation – Alloy wheels are designed to improve airflow around the wheel’s housing, which helps maintain a stable temperature even when you are driving at high speeds.
- Improved heat dissipation also reduce wear in your car’s brakes. It will also reduce any chance of brake rotor deformation due to overheating.
- Performance improvement – After you swap your cars’ steel wheels for alloys, you will notice a significant improvement in its overall performance thanks to a noticeable reduction in weight. Lighter alloys help your car to reach higher top speed.
- You will also enjoy better handling characteristics when using alloys wheels. The tyres used with these rims have a larger contact patch, which allows your car to grip the road better and go through sharper corners with ease.
- Improved mileage – Lighter alloy wheels also help improve your car’s fuel efficiency.
- Better safety – Due to its unique metal compounds, alloy wheels are a lot less prone to damage or distortion when encountered with extreme stress. It can significantly improve your safety during your daily commute.
- Every single alloy wheel at our garage goes through a series of stringent checks to ensure its quality and durability.
- Corrosion resistant – Corrosion resistance is another benefit that you will enjoy while using alloy wheels. Aluminium, magnesium, nickel alloys do not corrode, which means you can use the same set of rims for years after you buy and install them from Phillips Tyres. We will also apply a generous amount of anti-corrosive coating on the wheel hubs, axle, and valve connectors to prevent rust and structural damage in those areas.
You can use our online alloy wheel selection tool to check which products are available for your vehicle. Refer to our experts at our garage to find out the preferred products for your car. They will also ensure proper fitment and replacement of the rims and perform any necessary refinements like weight distribution and balancing.
What are you waiting for?
At Phillips Tyres, we believe in customer satisfaction over anything else. That’s why we offer you a wide collection of alloy wheels at the best prices you will find anywhere else. Bring your car to our garage today to install a brand new pair of rims and enjoy unmatched comfort, safety, and performance.